Monday, January 8, 2024

What's for Breakfast?

I am in the middle of having a few days off that were unplanned but welcomed and honestly I'm kinda happy to be lolling about at home. I haven't been out of my Pyjamas for a few days, and when I'm not doing things like cooking or sitting around playing with silly things on SL, I'm hiding in bed under a blanket as the weather has changed and it's FREEZING... 

Rudh decided to take a leaf out of my book today, she's booked herself into a into a getaway in Tofino - a Tofino Getaway Backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - for a luxury weekend of watching the snow fall out the window at the ski-lodge. Unfortunately they didn't tell me that the disco that they hold on the weekends could be heard through the window and so my peaceful night's sleep was less than restful... 
Waking in the morning, with a gorgeous man on a Wiggly Pillow - from Tardfish available at the mainstore - I adjusted my pyjamas to answer the door as they brought me breakfast in bed... They said it was provided free with the room. You'd think that a fancy hotel would lay on something delicious, breakfast turned out to be Peanut Btter Puffs cereal and milk, which is just Junk Food really, and two different coffees, one hot one cold, served in to go cups on a little wooden tray... Not what I'd expected, tasted yum, but perhaps it's the reason for my tired grumpy mood and the reason that today "I'm a Happy Ray of Fucking Sunshine".

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Adelaide Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dark Eyes: Izzie's - Insomnia
Top: miss chelsea - Leah Top in Sunshine
Pants: miss chelsea - Leah Pants in Black Stripe
Pose: Fashiowl - Xmas 2020, Pose 7
Pillow: Tardfish - Wiggly Pillow in Male
Cereal Set: Junk Food - Cereal Set in Peanut Butter Puffs
Cold Coffee: hive - Cold Brew Coffee To Go
Hot Coffee: hive - Hot Tea & Coffee To Go Pack in Coffee
Table: ionic - Sweet tray in Blue
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Tofino Getaway Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment