Friday, January 12, 2024

Books and Cats, What more could I want?

This year I've been saying over and over again, that I want to read more. I've been following people I know on Facebook for their recommendations, I'm immersing myself in Booktok - the TikTok of books - and have joined GoodReads to set myself a reading goal and keep track of new releases, recommendations and the books that I HAVE read... I'll keep updating my lists and making sure I know the things I want to read... 

Rudh isn't much of a reader, preferring to spend her time taking pictures and shopping... Though recently she's found herself a collection of Banter Books, with titles like "100 Ways to eat Cock", "The Inconspicuous Guide to Perving Profiles" and "Unyielding Melancholy" - this collection can be grabbed from Aardvark at the current round of The Men's Department until January 31st - all of which will prove to no doubt be interesting reading material... She's saving the book called "101 Ways to Play with your Pussy", unti she's managed to find a way to wrangle the cats into one room in the hopes that they get along... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Mya Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Scarf: miss chelsea - Dove Scarf
Top: miss chelsea - Dove Sweater
Book: Aardvark - Banter Books  (Available until January 31st at The Mens Department)
Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses in Color
Pose: Secret Poses - Ava, Pose 1
Cats: JIAN - Forest Cat
Pictures: Pitaya - Dark Gallery Gilded Insects in Gold
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Ivy Apartment {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment