Thursday, January 18, 2024

The Sugar Doughnut Bandit

Things on my blog have been a little bit food related recently, lol I guess I should stop blogging around dinner time. My mind is only drawn towards the food stuffs when I'm taking my pictures, though today I'll admit it's less dinner, more dessert. I want something sweet, I want something cakey, I want sweet cake and that could be DOUGHNUTS... Gotta love doughnuts... 

Tonight you can call me the Sugar Doughnut Bandit... I got arrested and dragged to a police station, funny to think of someone bringing doughnuts into a police station isnt it lol... 
Things got a little messy, she had raided the local doughnut shop, brandishing a loaded gun - which comes from an old gacha from Rokins - and demanded they filled her bucket with delicious pink iced doughnuts... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - BFF FLF Ed. Hair
Sprinkles & Icing: kotte - Sprinkles in Icing Mess
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mouth Doughnut: Hangry - Cereal Donuts in Fruity Hangrios
Choker: Assane - You Prisoner
Necklace: Canimal - Eat Donuts!! (No Longer Available!) 
Top: Mug - Layla Tank in White
Outfit: B.C.C - Jenny&Megan - Prisoner Outfit RARE (No Longer Available!) 
Bracelets: [Yomi] - Jelly Bracelets 
Bucket: Junk Food - Donut Bucket in Pink 
Gun: Rokins - I DONUT are Gacha Item in Gun Revolver #11
Pose: Secret Poses - Ava, Pose 2M
Backdrops: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Sprinkles & Synnergy - Mugshot Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment