Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Ready to Fight...

 The whole of the Netherlands has from today gone into a new lock down. It´s something that has been on the cards for a long time, with the partial lockdown having already seen bars and restaurants closed for a while, but today was officially the first day that it's been an official thing. 
Yet, I'm more than a little frustrated because apparently even though our little shop is considered prestige and luxury - and very much non-essential - but as it's food stuff that we sell, we're going to be staying open. I'm not overly happy about this decision, but I have to go and I will be procecting myself as best I can... 

OK, Maybe I'd be doing it a little diffierently to the way Rudh decided to protect herself, but I'm definitely not willing to take any risks and will be doing everything I can to keep myself safe and Covid free.. 
Rudh decided to go maskless but as her protection she's taken a baseball bat and will be exacting some Road Warrior justice. Keeping her hands protected in a pair of gloves that are perfect for the Riot Kidz- created by PSYCHO.Byts
Bring on anyone that cannot social distance now, I'm ready for them...

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Lamb - Glow in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Face Wound: Rekt Royalty - Transfigure 
Choker: Kibitz - Shanon's Choker in Silver 
Top: amias - ARWA top 
Bruises: duckie - Ultra Violence 
Gloves: PSYCHO.Byts - Riot Kidz Gloves (Available until December 18th at The Warehouse Sale
Pants: Vinyl - Chickory Pants in Black 
Pose & Prop: NANTRA - Road Warrior 2020, Pose 2M 
Backdrop: .PALETO - LMP-78 

No comments:

Post a Comment