Tuesday, December 29, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR... Bring on 2021!

 I know that I'm a little bit early with this, but I'm getting it out there now as I'll be going away over the New Year - not for long just for a few days to escape the fireworks that have been banned in the Netherlands but people will no doubt be setting off - and I wanted to send a wish for a Happy and Prosperous New Year... Dammit this year, unlike the years gone by, we could use it more than before... 
It's going to be a strange celebration, everyone on their own in their lock down bubbles, but let's all try to remain a little positive. I'm definitely one for hoping that this pandemic cannot go on forever!!

I'm going to sit somewhere, deep in the woods in the Netherlands with a good book in one hand and a glass of something cold and bubbly in the other to toast the new year in... 
In SL, Rudh pulled on a pair of those AMAZING gift glasses - from (Yummy) - and stuck a straw in her 'champagne to go' - from Bad Unicorn - before setting her sparklers on fire and almost catching her hair in it... 
On the subject of hair, I am so excited that my last post of the year features one of my favourite hair designers, who coincidentally just accepted me as one of her bloggers - THANK YOU SO MUCH DOE - and sticking to the subject of favourite designers, I'm wearing the jacket and shirt from the Kiki Set - that I won from miss chelsea in their facebook contest to release their newest UBER collection!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Avery Gacha Item in Colors A (Available until December 31st at The Arcade)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: (Yummy) - Happy New Year 2021 (Current Gift)
Jacket & Shirt: miss chelsea - Kiki Jacket (Available until January 21st at Uber)
Pose & Props: FOXCITY. - Celebrate
Sofa: dust bunny - Darling Sectional Cushion in Yellow
Champagne: [Bad Unicorn] - High SLife Gacha Item in Champagne 2 Go
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Urban View BACKDROP 

No comments:

Post a Comment