Sunday, December 6, 2020

Shanked for my Gifts!

 Since it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas and there's a lot of preparation taking place in both the everyday and dark macabre underworld so the little demoness in me is desperate to get into the Christmas spirit... In the asylum that I'm locked in, it's hard to do, but anything that we have been given gifts of coal and candy, there are light's to play with too... 

I wrapped myself in pretty lights  - from Doe in my hair and the amazing glasses from E.Marie at Anthem - and then got into a fight with another of the inmates who took my candy from me and gave me a CandyCrush by making me some new piercings with the Candy Canes turned shanks - thanks to G.I.N at Necrosis this month. 
Anyway I just popped out to show you this awesome bag of coal that I got as a present, but now I have to head back into the party and beat the one who shanked me over the head with the Christmas tree!!

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hair Accessories: Doe - Avery in V1 Colors A (Available until December 31st at The Arcade)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Candy Canes & Wounds: G.I.N - CandyCrush (Available until December 11th at Necrosis)
Glasses: E.Marie - Holly Frames in Lights (Available until December 30th at Anthem)
Eyeshadow: Gorsimi - Slatra Shadows (Available until December 17th at Aenigma) |
Eyes: Gorsimi - Daemon Eyes (Available until December 17th at Aenigma)
Face Wounds & Snow: [POUT!] - Frost Bitten (Available until December 11th at Necrosis)
Collar: [bubble] - Demon Choker (Available until December 17th at Aenigma)
Jacket: Gabriel - Fur & Leather Assimetry Coat in Santa
Pose: Secret Poses - Wicked, Pose 3
Coal Bag: dust bunny - Season of Giving,  Bag of Coal
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Cell Block Massacre 

No comments:

Post a Comment