Saturday, December 12, 2020

Snowflake kisses on my cheeks...

Oooooh one of the best things about Second Life at this time of year is the snow... I HATE snow in RL because even though it looks pretty I know I'm always scared that I'm going to slip over and hurt myself, but in SL though it's a totally different story. I LOVE being out in the snow, dancing around and watching the flakes fall. Even the darkest little versions of me cannot help but smile as the soft white flakes kiss my skin... 

At Moochie, where 'Tis the Season, while out on a walk in the woods, looking for a quite place to commune with the moon goddess, the little dark being that I am wandered into a clearing and suddenly the snowflakes were kissing her cheeks... The smile was instant, proving that even the creatures of the dark cannot resist this pretty white stuff! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Doe - Mod in Flux 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Hair Accessory & Make Up: Psycho Barbie & PKC - Pagan Ritual Halo & Makeup 
Choker: Six Feet Under - Lunar Choker 
Mini Snowflakes: Cole's Corner - Ice Queen 
Big Snowflakes: Moon Rabbit - Aura Snow (Available as a Gift at Santa Inc
Body Gems: CELESTE - Selene Body Gem Set 
Top: VINYL - Hot Cocoa Top in Overcast 
Pose: -Extra- - Spring Thing, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment