Sunday, December 6, 2020

Taking a Peek

I am having one of those lovely fairly lazy weekends and I'm hoping that Christmas will mean that work gets a little more crazy this week. For now I'm just doing a little gentle shopping in Secondlife, preparing gifts for friends and family, wandering around the shops at Rosa Scotia and making a list of pretty things. That was until I wandered past the bakery... I had to double back and take a little peek in the window!

In real life I cannot walk past a bakery without holding my breath, just the smell of the freshly baked goodies makes me pile on the pounds. The delicious things smell so good, and I cannot help myself so I've learnt to hold my breath and avert my eyes... In SL looking in the window doen't hurt and I may even pop into the bakery and pick myself up some fresh bread. 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Foxy - Maeve Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Pixicat - Mave Dress in Velvet Red
Bag: Decoy - Batpack Gift
Boots: [BREATHE] - Serena Heels in Black
Poses: Secret Poses - Candle, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment