Monday, December 21, 2020

Prayers from the Undertaker

I've been trying to get myself to feel festive lately, and I'll be honest when I say that this year the feeling seems so much harder to find than in past years... Yes there are so many reasons, and I know that I'm not the only one feeling them, but you'll have to forgive me for today being far from Christmas feeling! 
Today is somewhat somber, maybe a look into the hearts of many - myself included - that are without family this year due to separations and losses... So today, I'm in the graveyard, in mourning... 

I'm an undertaker right now... Standing alone in the graveyard, mourning the souls of the departed sending a little prayer to those that are no longer with us. Also sending thoughts of love and hugs and care to those that cannot be with their loved ones due to the Covid Pandemic. I know how you feel on that score, I miss my family so much but I lay a rose in the cemetery for you...
I keep a rose to my lips, the thorns scarring my delicate skin, but the roses are also tattooed over my chest close to my heart for each and every moment I'm in mourning... You can't really see the tattoo clearly in the pose but I wanted to share the store ad to show just how beautiful the tattoo from Psycho Barbie really is... I mean under a top it's pretty but with bare shoulders it's gorgeous!!

What is she wearing;
Halo: Six Feet Under - Gehanna Halo (Available until December 28th at The Darkness Event)
Hat & Hair: Tableau Vivant - Mourning Sisters Gacha Item in Melancholy Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Rose: KOSH - Crying Rose in Red (No Longer Available!)
Tattoo: Psycho Barbie - Thorn Tattoo
Outfit: miss chelsea - Siri Dress in Charcoal
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Prayer Pose Stand
Backdrop: Crystal - Rest Place Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment