Monday, December 28, 2020

Now that Christmas is over...

 I love Christmas, but thank goodness that it´s over. We have a lovely, peaceful and very relaxing holiday season, but every year my favourite time is actually the few days after Christmas has passed when you can just wallow into warm, cozy feeling... My house looks like absolute chaos, there´s still paper waiting to be put into the trash bin out back, and my refrigerator is stuffed full of leftovers. Aside from Halloween, it´s the most wonderful time of year!

I´ve chucked all my festive, Christmas clothing back into closet and pulled on something a little more normal for me - an adorable Resurrected dress from Psycho Barbie - and some super spiked Widow Boots - from Addicted Apothecary - I started to feel more normal. A bottle of wine or two, and well I started having trouble eating the plate of cookies I´d brought to munch on. 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Foxy - Chibi Hair in Red 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Cookies: kotte - Face Pack in Cookies 
Dress: Psycho Barbie - Resurrected Dress in Skele 
Wine Bottle: Junk Food - Wine Pour Bottle 
Boots: [Addicted Apothecary] - Widow Boots in Black 
Pose: Secret Poses - Winter Road Trip, Pose 4M 
Tree: JIAN - Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated 
Knitting Present: 8f8 - Retracing Joy Gacha Item in Knitting Essentials (Available until January 12th at The Epiphany
Present Puppy: JIAN - Present Pups in Gift Bag 
Huskies: JIAN - Holiday Huskies Gacha Items 
Sofa: LISP - Suede Sofa Faded 

No comments:

Post a Comment