Friday, July 31, 2020

Apocalyptic-ish Ramblings!

When you're lost and alone, wandering the dusty streets of the post-apocalyptic you can head on down to Tralala's Diner to get yourself a delicious burger... It will help you with the desolation, the loneliness and the sadness, it will make you smile!!! 
Feeling a little less girly than I have been recently is definitely making me feeling somewhat happier though, I'm loving getting back into my dead doll roots a little bit, and well... Halloween isn't that far away! Today being a little post apocalyptic I've pulled on a mask - good in both world's for wearing one I am - and granted it's a little more dangerous looking in SL but that's the fault of PSYCHO.Byts with their Feral Gerd Masks - available now at ACCESS - and it's funny that my mask covers more than my Mug' top but that's also because of my Cyber Pasties from the MuggleBorn Mainframe
OH and one more thing that I want to point out, is the little red dot on my amazing Mug top... It's not actually a dot, it's a Boma Cola Bottle Cap Necklace that comes with some earrings and a tongue piercing - you can get your set too amongst the Desolation from Star Sugar
What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Dua Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Eye Bruise: Izzie's - Bruised Eyes 
Mask: PSYCHO.Byts - Feral Gerd Mask (Available until August 8th at ACCESS)  
Necklace: Star Sugar - Boma Cola Necklace (Available until August 18th at Desolation
Top: Mug' - Elina Top in Black 
Pasties: MuggleBorn - Cyber Pasties (Available until August 13th at Mainframe
Jacket: Rebelpill - Action Bae Jacket in Leather 
Pose: FOXCITY - Melancholy, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment