Sunday, July 12, 2020

The Demon in the Bible

I felt it coming... I feel my dark and devious side pushing through - it tends to come out when I'm either extremely happy, or totally down - I've been in an unhappy place for the past couple of days, what a way to spend a weekend right?
I wandered around the Ministry of Darkness, being a good little demon and sticking the rules about wearing a face mask, as I wandered through the abandoned graveyard feeling more than a little melancholy... 
Now being a resourceful little demon I couldn't find a mask at home, so in the church in the graveyard I grabbed one of their Bibles - a Bible Face Mask from Luc at the new round of equal10  - and well... I guess it will have to do... It's kinda part of the territory being a little demonic and desecrating something holy, right?
Like I said though, not in the best place mentally right now... The demon is in control, and I will be hiding... 

What is she wearing; 
Flowers: LODE - Thorns and Grace Gacha Item in Crown White 
Horns: [ContraptioN] - Jacob Horns 
Head Wire: Kibitz - Barbed Wired Crown in Silver 
Hair: Lamb - Lilac in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Madame Noir - Passion Glasses 
Face Wire: CURELESS - Barbedwire Kiss in Mask Silver 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Eye Make-Up: Corvus - Demon Eyeshadow 
Mask: (Luc.) - Bible Face Mask (Available until August 5th at equal10
Choker: Static - Barbed Wire Necklace 
Body Blood: Izzie's - Zombie 
Top: Mug - Alicia Shirt in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Selfie V3, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment