Saturday, July 11, 2020

Kitty Cats in Pandasia

When you're sorting through your inventory that's become more of a cave of wonders, as it's so full, than a closet or even a storage container, you may find some amazing treasures buried in the deep dark corners...  
One of my discoveries was something that I had planned to blog a LONG time ago now was something a little Asian inspired, and well one thing lead to another and I had something that became an outfit, and a story began to form. 
At the gorgeous location that is the Isle of Pandasia - which is an Asian inspired, fantasy land - I decided to take my Forest Cats for a walk... My outfit was somewhat Asian inspired, and I say that loosely! VERY loosely! 
The entire reason that this outfit came to life was I re-found these amazing Pussy Footing Gets and Toe Socks from 1313 Mockingbird Lane. I hope I'm not gonna be in trouble with Izzy for forgetting I had them, but they are in the mainstore and soooo worth checking out!!! The Getas are CAT SHAPED!! I pulled them on, wiggling my toes into the toes of the socks, and added this cute Yuuna bodysuit from Luas - I'll admit, I was too shy to go out with my tata's out, so I added a little boob tube underneath, but isn't it a cute set!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Ears & Tail: aisling - Lubin Wolf in Cute Dark 
Hair: Doe - Zoie in Indecisive 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Outfit: Luas - Yuuna in Blue & Coral 
Top: I<3F - Top [04] 
Socks & Shoes: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Pussy Footing Getas & Toe Socks 
Cats: JIAN - Forest Cats 
Pose: NANTRA - Beach Illustrated 2020, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment