Saturday, July 18, 2020

When the Magic Happens...

At certain times we all need a little magic in our lives. Something to pep us up when we're feeling down, or to help us feel a little more confident... I've never gotten so far as to dabble too much into magic, but it's something that's always been something that impressed me... From the silly magic tricks of old school magicians at kids parties, to something more meaningful like tarot readings and the power of crystals I've always been intrigued, I've lived a life filled with reading fairytales, and I love nothing more than that feeling of magic swirling around... 
At the Magic Shop in the Ministry of Darkness, I decided that it was time to harness my inner magic. It's the perfect time to unleash it, the world is full of a Midsummer Enchantment. She's trying to unfreeze Devlin's Iced Heart - a Boutique 187 item - and the magic slowly started to swirl around the room... 
It's the magic of the Midsummer's Enchantment that's aiding a normally non-magical being like myself to do some amazing things... Of course, looking the part is also important, and I think this dress is one of my new favourites! This dress is a new release from Oubliette, for the current Midsummer Enchantment round, and it comes in a huge collection of colours... It was such a difficult choice to choose the one I wore today. With the addition of jewellery from bubble, and a head chain from Zombie Suicide, I think it was partly the outfit that let the magic take control... When you look good, you feel good, and when you feel good... MAGIC! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair Chain: Zombie Suicide - Penta Head Chain (Available until July 26th at Midsummer Enchantment
Hair: DOUX - Alaska Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Tattoo: [CAROL G] - Colina Tattoo in Black 
Choker & Earrings: [ bubble ] - Geometric Set (Available until July 26th at Midsummer Enchantment
Necklace: [ bubble ] - Spell Bottle Necklace (Available until July 26th at Midsummer Enchantment
Dress: Oubliette - Cordelia Dress in Periwinkle (Available until July 26th at Midsummer Enchantment
Heart: Boutique 187 - Devlin's Iced Heart in Blue 
Book: DISORDERLY - Witchy Spring Gacha Item in Spell Book 
Pose: FOXCITY - Dream Sequence Series 1, Stand 4 
Book Halo: DISORDERLY - Paper Magic in Floating Book Halo 

No comments:

Post a Comment