Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Almost time to Sleeping Beauty

Right now I'm not in the mood, I've been feeling like I've been hit by a truck and just wish the world would stop. I'd planned to do something kick butt and gothic - been living closely to my dead girl side recently - but for some reason I cannot do that and I need to find a place I can get lost in... 
DISNEY ALWAYS HELPS! Luckily for me, a designer I blog for came to the rescue with a set that's made for little princesses!! 
Star Sugar made a gacha collection filled with Sleeping Beauty goodies - from the comfortable looking bedroom furniture to the Spindle, Aurora's Crown, the Book and even the dresses on mannequins and Fauna's Cake - this is the perfect bedroom set for a Sleeping Beauty. 
Being a princess is hard work, when you get a chance to sleep  you need something really pretty that can double up as princess pyjamas... Now I know it's not really a nightdress, but the Lovely Alien Lovebird Dress makes for a pretty dress to go out in but even prettier pyjamas... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Mask: #Foxy - Latte in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Dress: ((Lovely Alien)) - Lovebird Dress in Cloud 
Teddy: hive - my teddy in soft brown 
Pose: Secret Poses - BeachTower, Pose 5 (Available until August 15th at Shiny Shabby
Furniture & Decor: Star Sugar - Sleeping Beauty Gacha Collection Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment