Thursday, July 16, 2020

Flamingos make Fabulous Friends!

Today is my first day off for the week, and then I'm working a lot more than I was during the lock down. In some way's it's good to be busy but I'm loving those days, when I get time to be at home again finally hehe... So what did I do on my day off today I hear you ask... well... I made some new friends and danced with them in their happy little home... 
My new friends are an awesome flock of flamingos in a cool secluded pond on a beach I was exploring... They were amazingly friendly, and even let me slip into the cool water with them to dance among them - it was going to be a flamingo pose ya know on one leg, but I cannot keep my balance so this gorgeous pose from Secret Poses at Summer Camp happened! 
I think it had something to do with the fact that they felt I was one of them... I had the matching hair, and there was a rose pinned to my new swimsuit...  On the subject of my new swimsuit, you NEED to take a good look at my outfit... Isn't is so adorably retro... It's a new release from 1313 Mockingbird Lane for The Epiphany called Margot - reminds me a little of something Margot from The Good Life, an old British TV series. The collection includes 6 different swimsuit colours and 4 different skirt options, with a VIP reward for playing a certain amount of times AND an exclusive skirt colour set!!! I LOVE IT!!! Seems like the flamingos liked it too!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Magika - Darkness Falls with Hat 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Tattoo: [CAROL G] - Colina Tattoo in Black 
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Margot Gacha Items (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany)
Pose: Secret Poses - Let's Flamingle 2, Pose 11 (Available until July 30th at Summer Camp
Extra Flamingos: JIAN - Flamingo Collection 
Pool: JIAN - Frog Pond in Vernal Pool 
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Tropical Beach Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment