Thursday, April 30, 2020

Flowers bring out the Butterflies

I'm in such a flowery mood at the moment, I think it's this Spring Thing feeling that's gotten a hold of me and is keeping me in it's floral clutches!!! I'm gonna have to be careful or people will think that this little dead doll has gone to the girlie side... Once you're there, there is no way back out hehe... 
Today I'm going out on a walk at Ode, to smell the flowers and maybe pick myself a small bunch to make my kitchen smell lovely... 
One of my favourite things about flowers is the Butterflies that they attract, and it used to be a thing that across the UK there were vast meadows of flowers, teeming with butterflies. Since that has become less of a thing, there are a lot less butterflies and that makes me a sad little Rudhie! 
Today while wandering through Ode though, I was collecting flowers, making wreaths - although for photo-sake they were actually the gorgeous creations of LODE who I still maintain make some of the best flowers in SL! - and they drew the butterflies to me like a moth to a flame. 
I wasn't complaining, the bugs I don't like can go away and stay away lol, but butterflies... Bring on the butterflies! 

What is she wearing; 
Flowers: LODE - Avril Apple Wreath in Yellow RARE 
Hair: Lamb - Lark in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Mask & Necklace: chocolate atelier - Yolanda Eyepatch & Necklace in Blue (Available until May 24th at Uber
Glasses: CURELESS - Flutterby Glasses (Available until May 24th at Uber)  
Dress: Kaithleen's - Roxley Dress in Green 
Pose & Daisy Prop: Secret Poses - Daisy, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment