Saturday, April 11, 2020

Wash Your Hands

It's been a while but sometimes it happens. I don't very often feel like doing something that could be considered a basic look-of-the-day kinda post, but I LOVE my outfit today, it's very fitting for the times at the moment, and well... I LOVE IT! It's a subtle reminder of a very important task at the moment... 
The reason for this look started all because of the new collection of shirts for the store Pretty Sexy Things (PST), owned by my sister Racey. Her store is available on the marketplace! 
I added an awesome jacket from Pseudo and then some leggings from miss chelsea, and the look was complete! I couldn't help myself, had to pose in the mirror! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Ubert Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: Pretty Sexy Things (PST) - Baby T in Wash Your Fcking Hands 
Jacket: Pseudo - Trucker Jacket in Black 
Pants: miss chelsea - Indi Leggings in Stripes 
Boots: BUENO - Fall Boots 
Pose: FOXCITY - Sass, Pose 4 
Backdrop: K&S - selfie bathroom Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment