Saturday, April 25, 2020

Little Diesel Punks Make Plans

I've been having a few issues to motivate myself with getting my head into blogging as of late, I don't know why I have so much free time and could do anything I want - the sky's the limit! - but I think that's what is causing me some issues... Too much time and choice! 
So today I gathered together my Hubby and my Daddy for a brainstorming session... I was the thinker, Chopper was picking up signals and HellBone was mixing it up... There was far too much beer consumed, but in the end it helped! Look what happened... 
We sat around drinking some beers - on a pose set from Secret Poses called "Drinking Here" - wearing our awesome Little Diesel Punk Helmets, home made of course - although really we bought them from peculiar things at the amazing Engine Room. I say that we bought them, but the hat I'm wearing is actually an awesome group gift that flashes on and off as you're thinking!! 
I had to show the hat off with a GIF like that because I wanted to show the flashing!!! It also gives me a chance to clearly show the amazing flashing Mesmer Specs from Pirocious, that I picked up at the new round of Aenigma! They flash in bright rainbow colours, as well as black and white! Aren't they fab?! 

What is she wearing;
Helmet: peculiar things - Little Diesel Punk in Thinker (Current Group Gift) (Available until May 20th at Engine Room)
Hair: TRUTH - Vivid (Current Group Gift) 
Glasses: [Pirocious] - Mesmer Specs (Available until May 15th at Aenigma
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: SPIRIT - Charlotta Sweater 
Jeans: miss chelsea - Dana Jeans in Vintage (Available until May 12th at N21
Boots: HARO - Diesel Boots (Available until May 20th at Engine Room
Poses & Beer Props: Secret Poses - Drinking Here 
Plans: Wrong Turn Outlet - Blueprints 
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Bohemian Bar 

No comments:

Post a Comment