Sunday, April 5, 2020

We Serve Burgers... To Burgers?!

Today has been one of those days, finding it difficult to do anything besides be more than a little lazy... Finding the motivation to do anything has been an uphill struggle, but there's one thing that was apparent... I WAS HUNGRY! I could have eaten mountains of food... I didn't want healthy food either, I wanted something gross and unhealthy... Something fatty... Burgers and fries... It's influenced me in more ways than one... 
Everything was ALL ABOUT the burgers and fries... I had fries for dinner and well, you can kinda see it was on my mind while taking pictures... Focus Poses had the perfect pose set, the Burger + Fries = Perfect Match set, which allowed me to channel my inner hunger, and I started waitressing at a local WcDonalte - thanks to my uniform from Beauty Factory - to bring happy delicious joy to some of our very interesting customers! 
For those of you that are curious, and I may get myself into some trouble, but I needed bodies for the amazing Black Bantam Vegan Monster Burgers, so I was a little naughty and found that they looked kinda cute over the bodies of the Half-Deer Giant Bear Hug Bears... They are the best teddy bears, but they also make adorably cute monster bodies too - with a little help from photoshop!!! Please don't kill me... LOL let the burgers do that for you!!! 

What is she wearing;
Bows: Atomic - Burger Time (No Longer Available!)
Crown: Pewpew! - Jesus Fries Crown 
Hair: Wasabi - Jagoda Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Nose Fries: FOXCITY - Tasty AF 
Bodysuit: Beauty Factory - WcDonalte Potato Fries 
Tops: [I<3F] - Top in [04] 
Bracelet: CandyDoll - Hamburger Bangle in RARE (No Longer Available!)
Fries Friend: Moon Amore - PsyFood in Flying French Fries 
Pose: Focus Poses - Burger + Fries = Perfect Match, Pose 2 
Burger Monster: [Black Bantam] - Vegan Monster Burger Set 
Bear: Half-Deer - Giant Bear Hug Plush in Dark Brown 
Pizza: Hangry - Pizza Fries in Cardboard 
Front Burger: {vespertine} - Comfort Food in Hamburger 1 
Fries & Cups: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter 
Middle Burger: CURELESS[+] - Hearty Burger 
Back Burger: dust bunny - Sweetheart Lunch in Cheese Burger 
Backdrop: Focus Poses - California - Burger Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment