Monday, April 13, 2020

Taking the 8-Ball

I'm having one of those days where I feel a little feisty... Some might say it's cantankerous but others would saw it's just the Brat that I am taking control of my brain and being a devious little cheek... I think it's mostly because I'm bored today for some reason, and it's making me restless but I have a notion to start a little trouble! 
Rudh is very good at this kinda trouble, far too good at fluttering her eyelashes as she's being a little deviant... The poor guys that were playing pool - in the bar at Elysion - had no idea what they were up against as Rudh sidled up to the table, seeming far too good to be true. The little demoness was in her human form, and she was looking for someone to take home for her special brand of fun - brand being the important word in the statement... She hid her true-self, only revealing her dangerous intent the the Penta Hearts she wore on her ears - thanks to the awesome new group gift from Zombie Suicide - and her lethal clutch - from Tentacio. Signs so subtle anyone could miss them! 
She picked up the 8 ball and smiled "The winner's coming home with me tonight" to eager grins from those buff, young studs... Little did they know she was on the hunt and the winner's reward was anything but fun! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Baddie in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Earrings: Zombie Suicide - Penta Heart Earrings (Current Group Gift) 
Top: AsteroidBox - Esme Shirt in Stripes 
Bag: Tentacio - Letal Clutch in Black 
Pants: Blueberry - Tali Fall Pants in Leather Black 
Pose: Secret Poses - Girasol, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment