Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Magic Makes The Clouds

I've been getting lost in one or another fantasy world lately, I don't know why but it's definitely a break from the feeling of normality and it's something that I feel I REALLY need at the moment. It's definitely the only way I can get myself into the mindset of being able to blog anything! 
Today the fae has come back out to play, only this time she's busy working, making pretty clouds... 
The sparkles from her wand - a shrunk down Galaxy Pegasus Staff from PSYCHO.Byts - gather together to form the white fluffy little clouds. Her halo working magic so that the neon tears she sheds, add that glisten to the fluffy clouds - thanks to an awesome new Engel Set I picked up from The Horror for Hump Day! I have to be careful though, too many magical neon tears and the clouds become rain clouds...

What is she wearing;
Halo & Neon Tears: The Horror! - Engel Set in Blue
Hair: katat0nik - Cloud Hair in Blue
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes
Make-Up: The Horror! - Angel Blush 
Necklace: Black Bantam - Floating Elf Necklace in Iridescent Cloud
Wings: PSYCHO.Byts - Pixie Bento Wings in White
Top: SEUL - Rosalia Top in Blanc
Wand: PSYCHO.Byts - Galaxy Pegasus Gacha Item in Wand Blue
Pose: -Extra- - Spring Thing, Pose 3 (Hunt Item available until April 18th at the mainstore!)
Clouds: Half-Deer - Simple Cloud in Bright White
Sparkles: [keke] - Shimmer Cloud
Stars: Creatica - Glowing Panels in Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment