Friday, May 1, 2020

Sunny Sunflowers

I'm still on my floral kick today, maybe soon there will be something other than flowers, but it won't be today and I'm pretty sure it won't be tomorrow either. I can't help it, it's that Spring Feeling, and it's making me want to surround myself with pretty flowers. 
Today it's not daisies though, today it's a relative... Those with a sunny face... I'm talking about Sunflowers... 
Did you know that if there's no Sun on the flowers, they will turn to each other to share warmth almost like they go to give each other a hug to share energy!! So in the fields of flowers at Whimsies and Dreamscapes she wandered through and picked some more flowers for her house... A bunch of Sunflowers in her living room... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Accessory: TRUTH - Margarita in Redhead 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Dress: Dead Dollz - Zulema Dress in Blue (Available until May 22nd at Uber
Pose & Flower Prop: Secret Poses - April, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment