Thursday, April 2, 2020

Stuffin' to get in!

Being at home is great, it's nice to be able to relax but I have to admit that I'm actually really missing being able to go out. I've even been having dreams about going out to clubs - I NEVER even did that before the quarantine btw - but last night I had such a vivid dream about a club and not being allowed in because I wasn't well endowed enough... It was still buzzing around in my brain when I woke up, and then while playing with my inventory - trying to get set up for the day - I was reminded of that dark dingy club... 
Rudh decided that she would be trying to get into the club, past the scary looking bouncer, no matter what it took... The Barriers - Crowd Control Barriers from Inner Demons - said Busty Area... WELL, since my boobies won't be getting any bigger, there's one thing for it... Loo Roll scattered all over the tables - why it's there she has no idea, maybe it's one of those terrible Corona Virus Parties?! - it's perfect for making sure she looks "busty" and can just walk straight in!! 

What is she wearing: 
Hair: DOUX - Esther Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Collar: Boutique #187 - Fetish Collar in Slut 
Top: Asteria - Leave Shirt in Black 
Skirt: Asteria - Leave Shirt in Black & Red 
Pose: FOXCITY - Night Sassy, Pose 7 
Barriers: Inner Demons - Crowd Control Barriers in Busty Area 
Toilet Rolls: BackBone - Butt-B Clean Roll 
Man: MeshDepot - Bouncer 
Backdrop: Xenials -TheBasement 

No comments:

Post a Comment