Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The Warmth of the Winter Sun

A day off, and I feel like being lost in my own little fantasy world... No one to want me, no one to disturb my peace and only things I like to do... Today I'm lost in a little fantasy world, hiding in the garden creating my own shadows to avoid the light... 
In the Lost Unicorn garden, she hides in the fairy garden... Wandering through the flowers with her Celestial Bloom Parasol - from Lovely Alien - in her gorgeous Elemental Top and Leggings - from lassitude & ennui - she's hiding from the light but enjoying the warmth of the late winter sun...

What is she wearing;
Hat: Violetility - Holiday Cage Veil in Green 
Hair: Olive - the Dessie Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: lassitude & ennui - Elemental Top 
Umbrella: ((Lovely Alien)) - Celestial Blooms Parasol in Lust 
Rings: Ama - Hannah Rings
Pants: lassitude & ennui - Elemental Leggings 
Pose: Secret Poses - Love Potion, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment