Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Flowers to Cheer You Up!

I'm having one of those off days, I don't want to start sounding negative or whiny but please bear with me and I'll try to be back on top form as soon as I can. It's just one of those days where no matter what I try to do, I can't stop feeling like hiding. I'm trying to remain positive, but I think the best you're going to get out of me today is a little gesture of love before I disappear back into hiding - preferably under a blanket with a good book and a cup of tea for company... 
I brought you a gift, a pretty flower from the Spring in my garden, to yours... 
Please forgive me for the bad mood, and the need to hide away?! 
This post started - and still in many ways - with a happy positive vibe. A feeling of the beginnings of Spring, the prettiness of colour coming to life and the blooming of flowers! It's one of my favourite times of the year - after Autumn of course! 
What started out as a gorgeous yellow- gold "Rosalie" top from Decoy - which is available now at Collabor88 for anyone that wants to know - became a cacophony of colour that started my happy Spring feelings... They are there, and will be there a while, just as soon as I get over these feelings... 
It went down a very floral route because of another Collabor88 release though. The addition of this gorgeous Rose Mori Eyepatch from Schadenfreude just called for more and more flowers! 
Some may say, a little too overboard with the flowers, but it did cheer me up just a little... Now though I'm going to find the book and tea and blanket I mentioned!

What is she wearing;
Hair Band: Half-Deer - Blossom Baby Gacha Item in Rose Crown Bright 
Hair & Bow: Olive - the Yumiko Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Patch: Schadenfreude - Rose Mori Eyepatch (Available until February 6th at Collabor88
Choker: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Choker 
Top: Decoy - Rosalie Crop Top (Available until February 6th at Collabor88
Pants: Addams - Alicia Flare Pants in Salmon 
Pose: FOXCITY - Lost, Pose 3 
Backdrop: Foxwood - Backyard Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment