Sunday, January 5, 2020

A Flash of Magic

The holiday magic is over now, tomorrow I am heading back to work and having to face reality again... Back to being cheesy and dealing with people, part of me says that I really wanna go back but the other half of me says it's time to start getting on with things again. 
It's also a new year and so I feel like creating a new profile picture for myself, something that clings onto the magic... 
I think I may have been able to do that, maybe just a little bit... The sparkles and the stars and the pretty rainbow neon! 
A few sparkles and my favourite colour Yellow - I LOVE yellow, it's such a happy colour even though I usually dress myself in black! The warm yellow sweater from Decoy is soooo cosy, and it matched the colours of the star ornaments perfectly! 
Such a pretty little flash of magic I think!!

What is she wearing; 
Head Band: .random.Matter. - Astrid Aura 
Hair & Accessories: Doe - Ornament in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes 
Necklace & Bindi: Blah - Shining Star Set (Available until January 24th at Level
Top: Decoy - Kate Sweater 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - About Me, Pose 5 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Celestial in Rainbow (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment