Monday, January 27, 2020

Trading in those Special Coupons...

Do you ever feel like sometimes you just want to let go and so something a little wild?! When I get that impulse it seems to make me want to do something a little more naughty girl than some of the sweet - if somewhat macabre - pictures that I normally put my mind to! I think in this case, I was spurred on a little by a bit of a crush I have on Ivan Moody of Five Finger Death Punch - since we got to see their amazing show last night - and the fact that I wanted to do something a little naughty for that wonderful Afterglow! 
Have you ever had weird fantasies about being in a Glory Hole?! LOL warned you this might get a little naughty, didn't I? It's not something I've ever really thought about, but who knows after working on this it may well happen LOL... The reason that Rudh ended up in a glory hole - from DRD - was actually all because of a little release from HILTED at the current round of Afterglow. For this round they have been offering up Blowjob Coupons - PERFECT FOR VALENTINES I THINK - for that special man, or strap-on in your life hehe... 
Now she's surrounded by traded in coupons, that have been discarded all over the floor along with new and used condoms and some of her other toys of the trade - told you she was naughty, and it's not so hygienic to have the dirty condoms around like that Rudhie! Oh wel... Least she's practicing safe sex LOL! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Shoes: Essenz - Honduras in Pack 1
Piercings: Zombie Suicide - Foot Dermals in Spikes 
Pose: FOXCITY - Selfie VOL4, Pose 1
Letters: HILTED - Blowjob Coupons (Available until February 6th at Afterglow
Used Condoms: tylie - Latex Condom 
Condoms: Lagom - Babygirl Gacha Item in Messy Condoms 
Toy Box: Fapple - BDSM Toy Box (Past Group Gift) 
Lube Pots: Artisan Fantasy - Conquistador Trunk Gacha Item in 10 Creams & Lubes 
Tissues & Lube: Fapple- Silky Lube and Tissue 
Backdrop: DRD - The Glory Hole 

No comments:

Post a Comment