Thursday, January 2, 2020

Sleeping and Dreaming Sweet

It's the start of the NEW 'Roaring Twenties'. The 1920's are often regarded as a time of prosperity, growth and economic success, and I find myself wondering will the 2020's be considered the same in years to come. There are so many changes taking place in the world right now, it makes me feel pensive yet hopeful - the same weird twisted concoction of anxiety that seems to bubble away within me - and I can't wait to see what this year brings both in and out of SL! Let's hope for no nasty shocks and plenty of peace?! OH ALSO, a little more time to sleep would be lovely, please and thank you!
I'm back from the few days that I spent in the forest in RL today. We go every year to escape the crazy fireworks that seem to take over the Netherlands around the New Year period. It's the best time to just mentally switch off. I spent 4 days reading books and walking in nature and I feel so much more rested because of it. Like I had a brain reset... It's just left me feeling a little sleepy, without the need for any chill pills - pills just like these from Luc Boutique
Snuggling down in this comfy cosy "Clem" robe from miss.chelsea, and some comfy old slippers from REIGN. I have a few days over the weekend and then it's back to work as normal on Monday... Time for more sleep! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: #Foxy - Latte Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: miss chelsea - Clem Robe in Navy Stripes (Available until January 12th at N.21
Socks & Shoes: REIGN - Beary Cozy Slippers 
Pose: FOXCITY - Stairs (Sitting), Pose 1
Dreamcatcher: RIOT - Hanging Twinkle Dreamcatcher in Blue 
Jar: Luc Boutique - Questionable Gifts Gacha in Chill Pills Jar 
Bear: Star Sugar & Lagom - Kawaii BDSM Gacha Item 
Dog: JIAN - Silly Shibes Gacha Item in Sleepy Pup RARE 
Pillows: Lost Junction - Slumber Party Gacha Items in Pillow Pile 
Kitty: Foxwood - Sleepy Tabby 
Rug: Star Sugar & Lagom - Kawaii BDSM Gacha Item 
Backdrop: FOXCITY - Glitter Box (Past VIP Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment