Sunday, January 19, 2020

Piggies for a Princess

I have always been a bit of a collector - when I was younger I'd collect key rings, or erasers. I went through a phase of collecting Minnie Mouse stuff, and now days I have some weird and wonderfully odd collections. Yet recently in SL I've found myself amassing quiet a large number of pigs?! Daddy's girl is a little piggy - that's a fetish right?! - but when I was organizing all of my goodies, there seemed to be quiet a lot... 
That's not all of them in the photo by the way, those are just the tip of the iceberg, and what's even weirder is that in RL I'm not actually a fan of pigs all that much?! I mean they are cute, and very intelligent beings, but they just wouldn't get me crazy collecting them!!
Ther are just so many piggies, I don't really know where to start!! Part of the collection is actually a release from Inner Demons - the Piggy Chair, the jar and one of the cushions all form parts of the Everything Piggies Gacha Collection, and I guess when I saw everything piggies I kinda went with it, rolling on the rest LOL... I went to town decorating my babygirl dream bedroom with piggies!
All these soft piggies are perfect for when she wants to bask in the Afterglow, which leads me in fact to a couple of new releases straight out of the Afterglow event! This adorable "Bridget" Nightwear - worn here in a tan colour which is just one of a selection of colour combinations - from Tooty Fruity, and the even more adorable Astara "Timeout Chair" for Daddy's Princesses that misbehave are brilliant new releases available until February 6th at Afterglow!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Dark Room V2 in Colors
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Outfit: Tooty Fruity - Bridget Nightwear (Available until February 6th at Afterglow)
Pose: -Extra- - Sexay
Pig Chair, Right Pig Pillow & Pig Pot: Inner Demons - Everything Piggies Gacha Items (Available until January 26th at The Liaison Collaborative)
Big Toy Pig: BackBone - Pretty Piggy Pillow in Pink (Available until February 8th at Access)
Bed: Star Sugar - House Bed
Left Pig Pillow: Pity Party+CryBaby - Snuggle Stuffies Piggy VIP Reward (Available until January 31st at The Epiphany)
Blanket Pig: Foxwood - Pigs in Blankets in Tucked in Dark
Chair: Astara - Timeout Chair (Available until February 6th at Afterglow)
Teddy: BoOgErS - Pizzy Piggeh Bear (No Longer Available!)
Signs: [FOURTH WALL] - Bedroom Status Signs
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Evelyn Boots in Brown Antique
Pig: Half-Deer - Mini Piggy Gacha Item in Sniff Sniff (Pink)
Plug: Noodles - Here Piggy Piggy Plug Pink (No Longer Available!)
Rug: Birdy - Boudoir Gacha Item in Rug Pink
Building: Apple Fall - New York Studio Apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment