Saturday, January 25, 2020

When the family is away...

So it's been a little quiet around the Gators MC today, which in so many ways is GREAT. I love having the family around but sometimes, it's nice to just have a little time to myself to hide away and do things that make me feel good about myself. It started with some picture taking, then some gentle inventory sorting and finally PJ time and playing games on my phone, which thanks to some rather wandering hands may or may not have become something else LOL... 
Get your minds out of the gutter, I was behaving watching cooking videos on Youtube - at least that's the story I'm telling and sticking to!
It was fun to just laze around on my bed, getting hungry watching those mouth watering videos - hehe! That was until I got so into the video, that I almost fell off the bed! 
On a side note, this pose is awesome isn't it?! It's a brand new release from -Extra- - YES THEY ARE BACK BABY!!! - and it's one of a collection of "Selfie Girl" poses that is available for the Saturday Sale today!
Anyway, it's a back to business as normal day for me today - MC meetings and the like. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Argrace - TSUMUGI in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mask & Eye Patches: Kitty's Claws - Fantastic Facial Masks 
Top: Asteria - Mel Top in White 
Cardigan: [Cynful] - Snuggle Cardigan in FLF Pack 2 
Pants: Petite Mort - Novelty Flannel Jammies in Sweet Dreams 
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - Selfie Girl, Pose 2 
Teddy: BoOgErS - Lost Bear (No Longer Available!)
Bed: dust bunny - Sweet Dreams Wingback Bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment