Friday, January 17, 2020

Hunting for Toy Mice

Today I have been shunned by both my fur babies!!! I had to take them to the vets for their annual check-up, and my cat more than my dog, went through something that I am assuming she feels was a form of torture considering the way she's now avoiding me! 
The best thing about fur babies though is that if you treat them right, they will NEVER be mad at you for long! All it takes is the right kind of noise, a gentle stroke and then throwing a toy in a playful way, and we're back on speaking terms... That is until she happens to lose her toy and makes out it's my fault... 
Anyone with a cat - possibly a dog, or even a child too - will have found themselves in this predicament more than once I'd imagine... I seem to spend a large amount of time fishing toy mice out from under the couch where my darling little assbutt kitty likes to hide them from me! 
Now aside from the ramble this photo came about with the help of a Yoga Day pose - from Secret Poses - believe it or not... Think of it differently, imagine there's a yoga mat and there's a LOT less clutter and you can see the yoga pose now, right?! I was testing out the poses from the set and it instantly made me laugh as it's something I seem to do even when I'm not doing Yoga - this pose I mean - and it's mostly to fish kitty toys out from under the sofa... It just goes to show the great versatility of Secret Poses' poses, I just hope that they don't mind me thinking outside the box with them a little - or should that be off the Yoga Mat?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Kitten in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Cynful - Rainy Baby Hoodie in Yellow 
Shorts: Cynful - Rainy Baby Shorts in Petroil 
Shoes: REIGN - Glitter Lola Sneakers 
Pose & Cat: Secret Poses - Yoga Day, Pose 4 
Toy Mice: MadPea - Crazy Cat Lady's Starter Kit Gacha Collection in Toy Mice 

No comments:

Post a Comment