Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Demon Awakens...

I'm having one of those weeks at the moment, depression and anxiety seems to be getting the better of me. I'm sorry to put that out there but it's not something I'm hiding anymore, please bear with me and if you see me online please feel free to send me hugs. Hugs always seem to help, me at least!
Tonight though, I'm being dragged out of my normal routine to go to a concert with my hubby. It's a birthday present for him, we're going to see the band Ghost. A band of nameless ghouls lead by a Pope like figure in Papa Emeritus. So tonight the inner demon in me will be released, she's finally waking up... 
Demons are just as bad at waking up as humans it seems... She gets up and wanders around her room looking a little pissed but still clinging to her teddy bear. Not ashamed to admit I still have a teddy bear at all by the way! 
She needs to get her scars tended to, the healing process a little slower as she's not yet awake, but it looks like she had some fun while out in her jammies last night. Her nightgown is one from DAMI - it comes complete with the cute bear and in a range of colours, some with and some without blood. 
The possession is strong with this girl, I just hope that Papa Emeritus can help with all those hail mary's she's gonna need to say! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: RunAway - Melly Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Forehead Wound: PaperDolls - Killer Injury 
Face & Body Wounds: Izzie's - Claw Wounds 
Outfit: Dami - HalloweenNight Gacha Item in A2 
Pose: FOXCITY - Milk Bath, Pose 4 
Chair: Livid - Dark Arts Satanic Prayer Stool 
Backdrop: anxiety - The Possession (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment