Saturday, February 23, 2019

Time for some Special Drinkies

Today I had the best news ever from Flickr, I am finally allowed to post my pictures into SAFE groups again as I can list my pictures as Safe. I cannot tell you how happy I am for that news, it's something I've been wanting for a long time now!! 
Tonight I'm going to celebrate, I'm going to shake out my hair and dance the night away under a starry sky... Of course, this will be done Rudh style - something a little kookie and maybe different but that's what I know and that's what I love, and I hope you don't mind the randomness... 
First off though I know what you're thinking, YES I am wearing one of my nemesis colours, but it worked so well with my outfit and the background - and I am in such a happy mood that... OH WELL!!! 
The dress was the inspiration for this photo, so I guess you might be able to call it a Look-of-the-Day, but when I saw the dress at Tentacio for FLF yesterday I HAD to have it! It works so well with the crazy hair and pretty LODE flowers. It's time for something special to celebrate... Circroc Vodka... Thank you Junk Food!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: LODE - Pandora Peacock (Available until March 16th at Shiny Shabby
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Bloom in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Tentacio - Petra in Yellow Green 
Pose: -Extra- - Touch This 
Bottle: Junk Food - Circroc Vodka in Lemon (Available until March 12th at N21
Bird: LODE - Pandora Peacock (Available until March 16th at Shiny Shabby
Backdrop: [Grunt] - Grid Pool Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment