Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Funeral of the February Eclipse

As the month of February is slowly beginning to draw to a close, I am already looking back thinking where has the time gone. Not long ago now it was Christmas lol, and it's apparently already not that much longer till the next one, but as the month comes to a close, so does another awesome round of ECLIPSE. I figured it was time to give it a proper goodbye this month, let's send it off with a funeral of sorts... 
Of course, me being me, we will make it a bit of a show... Something to wow the crowds that will no doubt want to wish the round that has been a epic farewell, as the trumpeters line up to play a tune to welcome the March round in just a few weeks! 
So to send the event to it's funeral in style, I've drafted in the use of the DRD Funeral Carriage - available for just a few more days at Eclipse - it even comes complete with it's own coffin that can be used with or without the carriage.  I also decided to dress with a little flair, the kind that only Hotdog could provide. It's a Ringmistress outfit but Hey my funeral party for Eclipse shouldn't be too sad, we have another round coming in less than a month YAY! So let's celebrate that too! The outfit is available in darks and lights, with or without stripes and in separates for legs and tops so that you can really mix and match - I LOVE when you can mix and match sets!!! 
So goodbye to February Eclipse - don't worry there are still 2 days of shopping time left - and roll on March Eclipse! I'll be waiting!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Thea 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Hotdog - Ringmistress Waistcoat in Striped (Available until February 28th at Eclipse
Pants: Hotdog - Ringmistress Boots & Pants in Dark (Available until February 28th at Eclipse)  
Pose: elephante poses - My Feelings, Pose 1 
Carriage: DRD - Funeral Carriage (Available until February 28th at Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment