Sunday, February 3, 2019

The Magic of Music

Music is one of those things that can affect your mood, turning a frown upside down or bringing tears to your eyes. I'm a strong believer in magic, and for me Music is one of the most powerful forms of magic. It can bring people together or it can drive them apart. Everyone has their personal taste, but I am a strong believer that music is a healer. 
Personally I'm a metal head, I love loud roaring guitars and banging drums, but there's also a part of me that will switch pop music on just to sing along... I try a little of everything be it country, hip hop or classical - I'll admit I can't really handle the boom boom kinda house music even though I've tried - but everything sets me in a different mood... It's pure magic! 
On the subject of magic, whatever song I'm listening to right now has made me go all pink - that's some strong voodoo hoodoo that is as pink is usually one of my nemesis colours along with purple! - it's either the music in my ears from these amazing Heartphones - by Violetility - or it could be the sparkles of my outfit!
This outfit is AMAZING - I love it and cannot take it off... I love the way that it sparkles SO MUCH!!! It's a new release from SEUL for ACCESS called Duchess - and this is the Diamond colour - I really cant stop watching it sparkle...
LOOK LOOK LOOK... Look at how it sparkles!!!!
What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Nylah in Redhead (Available until February 23rd at Uber
Headphones: Violetility - HeartPhones 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Sparkle Nameplate in Silver 
Outfit: SEUL - Duchess Set in Diamond (Available until February 7th at ACCESS
Pose: FOXCITY - Lucid, Pose 3 
Backdrop: VO.Z - Break Time Gacha Item in Music Zone (Light) RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment