Sunday, February 24, 2019

She walks in starlight, in another world...

"She is far away. She is far, far away from me. She walks in starlight in another world. It was just a dream. Do you think she could love me?" 
Even though the character of Tauriel wasn't actually in the book, she made a love match in the movie that even now makes me smile. The love between her and Kili in the movies, feels sweet and deep. 
So when the new round of Enchantment was announced as Lord of the Rings themed, I was super excited. I've always been a Tolkein fan, this was something I couldn't wait to get to... 
What started out as something Lord of the Rings based, became a trip to Tolkein world and I ended up in Middle Earth... Maybe if I'm really lucky I will find myself a Fili, he was the best dwarf anyway hehe... 
So while at the Lord of the Rings round of Enchantment, I couldn't help but indulge myself in a few goodies based on the theme. Starting with this super pretty dress from Oubliette called "Arwen". I borrowed a pretty ring from a little guy called Frodo - the One Ring Necklace from Junk Food, and wore it on a chain around my neck. The necklace once I had it against my elven skin started doing funny things and I ended up with a weird halo on my back - an Isil Halo from Cubic Cherry It was chanting, in a low, deep, rumbling voice; 
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them". 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Thea 
Head Accessory: AIR - Fay Circlet in Silver (Available until March 4th at Enchantment
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Upper Necklaces: Ama - Mariella Necklace Set (Available until March 11th at Whimsical
Halo: Cubic Cherry - Isil Halo (Available until March 4th at Enchantment)
Lower Necklace: Junk Food - One Ring Necklace (Available until March 4th at Enchantment)
Dress: Oubliette - Arwen Dress (Available until March 4th at Enchantment)
Pose & Flower Prop: Secret Poses - Laura (Available until March 8th at SENSE Event
Backdrop: SPELL - Doors of Durin RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment