Sunday, February 10, 2019

Feisty but Soft too!

Having one of those weeks at the moment where I'm not feeling very sociable, more wishing I could be alone than feeling like being surrounded by people. It's not anyone's fault, I'm just not in a happy place and need some quiet time. My version of quiet time means LOUD music and no one to talk to... Is that weird?! That also means putting together an outfit and taking some time out to take pictures...
It's definitely put me into a bit of a feisty, defiant and dare I say bitchy mood?!
I guess you might say it's a look of the day for me, since this is an outfit that was put together for the pure love of dressing my barbie doll rather than as a need to showcase something by one of the awesome designers that I blog for. Not that it's anything bad, as I only blog what I really love, but sometimes it's nice to just make a look for myself rather than for someone else. 
I fell in love with this dress after seeing it advertised by the creator, FurtaCor, on Flickr. I love the feisty creativity of the texture used - it screams LOOK AT ME but at the same time DON'T FUCK WITH ME! 
After that it was just a case of making my look to fit my dress... I went a little badgirl in style, but it was helped a lot by a new hair release from RunAway called Ary - which you can grab now too at Collabor88 - the rest of the outfit was just trimmings!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: [RunAway] - Ary Hair in Reds (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Glasses: [Since1975] - Eyeglasses & Condoms 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Cigarette: [NikotiN] - Classic Cigarette 
Upper Necklace: random.Matter - Cermet Collar in Do Not Feed 
Lower Necklace: random.Matter - Wretched Collar 
Jacket: villena - Pelted Fur Jacket in Classy 
Dress: FurtaCor - Cafe Dress 
Pose: FOXCITY - Stairs Standing, Pose 1 
Backdrop: [ isuka ] - Back Alley Green Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment