Thursday, October 18, 2018

Meeeeeeee-ow!

I'm still in dress up mode, I'm still playing with fun costumes, and well... It's Halloween Season, it could be going on for a little while yet! 
Today I've been inspired by something that I am surrounded by on a regular basis - since both my niece and kitty momma are kittens - today I'm going a little crazy cat lady! 
This time I'm blaming my choice of costume on the new hair I grabbed for myself at #Foxy - which is available at the new round of Kustom9, a round in which the event is celebrating it's 5th anniversary too and there are tons of gifts out, like my kitten nose, which is also from #Foxy.
I got so into creating the character that I even gouged marks in my own cheeks to look like whiskers, and captured some friendly little mice - from PSYCHO.Byts - to accessorise!
Look at me though, don't I make a pretty little kitty?

What is she wearing;
Ears & Hair: #Foxy - Adore Hair in Reds (Available until November 6th at Kustom9)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes
Nose: #Foxy - Adore Hair in Reds (Available until November 6th at Kustom9)
Wound: VileCult - Me-ouch
Collar: Kibitz - Kitten Collar (Past Bishbox Exclusive)
Top: MuggleBorn - TittyTowel
Mice: PSYCHO.Byts - Trapped Mouse in Cream
Pose: FOXCITY - Masked Bento Pose Set, Pose 8
Backdrop: anxiety - %lunacy (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment