Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Leaving Home to Explore

HALLOWEEN is coming... Unless you're hiding under a very large rock I'm sure that you may have realised this fact,  but I cant help being more than a little excited by it. Décor is springing up everywhere and I'm trying to remain calm in my dark, macabre little boots... 
She can't wait to leave the house everyday looking for something Halloweeny to do!
In hindsight I realise she looks like she's trick or treating but no she's just going out for the day LOL the tricks and treats come later! 
Today she's playing the murderer, and I really hope she's not gonna get caught up in any plot because well, she's wearing quite an ominous tag LOL... The murderer top comes with an assassin version too, as well as the blade she has in her mouth, and you too can join in the murdering fun by grabbing the Murder Kit from PaperDolls at The Dark Style Fair! To add just a little more bloody murderer effect to the look I threw on a Bloody Razor Blade as a Choker - from Kibitz - and grabbed a butchers knife that I had just laying around from a store called Phi - which is available in a gacha collection of murder weapons, such fun! - before walking out the door!
Petting my Frankenstein Kitty and my Ghost Dog, I headed out to find something interesting and Halloweeny, there's so much going on I'm spoilt for choice!

What is she wearing;
Hair: MINA - Lily in Dip Dye
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Kibitz - Bloody Razor Blade Choker 
Top & Mouth Blade: PaperDolls - Murder Kit (Available until October 31st at The Dark Style Fair
Pants: miss chelsea - Alva Leggings in Red 
Knife: Phi - Knife Hand Gacha Item 
Pose: Secret Poses - Photographer, Pose 1 (Available until October 31st at Pose Fair
Dog: {Your Dreams} - Happy Halloween in Trick or Treat? 
Turnips: Candle & Cauldron - Full Pack Turnip Lanterns 
Wreath: Apple Fall - Pumpkin Harvest Wreath 
Garland: Sway's - [Boo] Halloween Garland in Skull 4 
Cat: {vespertine} - Frankenstein's Chubby Kitty 
Light Pumpkins: Intrigue Co. - Bright Pumpkin 
Black Pumpkin: dust bunny - Studded Pumpkin 
Stacked Pumpkins: Fancy Decor - Pumpkin A in Orange 
House: Trompe Loeil - Amelie Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment