Saturday, October 13, 2018

Feisty and covered in Tentacles

I spent the last few days letting someone's pathetic drama make me feel depressed and lost. I wonder why people feel the need to try to target you just to make themselves look and feel better. Words get twisted and used against you... It kinda makes you want to stop talking to anyone, but then I guess that's their intention. 
Normally I'd have slipped into a slump and wanted to hide from everything for a while, but I made a comment about it on Facebook and the reaction from people that I know - or in some cases barely know - have been so supportive, I'm not gonna let that happen... I'm going to ignore the pettiness and carry on with my daily life knowing that they are going to meet Karma one day!! 
For some reason the fiestiness is festering something weird and creepy in me pictorially lol... 
One again though, what started off with something small ended up meaning that the entire picture went in a randomly weird direction. I'm not complaining but it's always fun to see where I end up with things... 
This time I started out with the awesome Occult Mask - from Zombie Suicide - which is available at The Black Fair until October 19th - adding more tentacles from Zombie Suicide in the form of this awesome necklace, some extra tentacles from Nightmare and even a friendly octopus from {aii}... Yet hanging out with octopi is always a bit of a danger, you never know where those suckers are gonna stick, as my marks will show, I just hope I don't swallow one of the ones in my mask LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty in Abyssal Horns 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sylke Mesh Hair in FLF Exclusive 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Mask: Zombie Suicide - Occult Mask (Available until October 19th at The Black Fair
Back Octopus: {aii} - Clingy Octopus in Pur 
Necklace: Zombie Suicide - Tentacle Necklace http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lanisha/82/143/23
Body Tentacles: Nightmare - Cracken Attack in Green 
Tattoo: NOX - Octo Hickies 
Bra: MUKA - Foxy Outfit 
Pose: Secret Poses - The Feeling, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment