Thursday, October 11, 2018

Photos for his Country Music Cover

There are times in SL when people come and go... Sometimes it's for the better and others it hurts more than you'd imagine. Its the people that you think would never leave who cause the most hurt and I can tell you in all honesty, when that happens it's like a heartbreak. It's something that I'm going through right now, and although I won't be sharing details publicly I ask that you bear this in mind for a while if I seem a little melancholy. 
It's times like this I find myself clinging to those around me, my bestie, and my daddy are definitely people I'm clinging to right now, so spending time with them talking and trying to do normal things is helping...  Today trying to take things off my mind I'm taking pictures of someone that I rely on a lot, he's one of my most important people... Daddy!! 
He's posing with his new friend - Trigger - for a cover of his new country album featuring songs like "I shut my Weiner in the car door", "My two wives make me eat too much" and "My kids are little shits"... It made me laugh to see Daddy in a county music cover album... 
Using pose props from Secret Poses, that are available from Pose Fair, he's leaning on the Fun Day and I sat taking pictures in the Photographer Poses. 
Daddy has been a constant over the last five years for me... I wouldn't be without him now... I hope he never leaves!!! 

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Truth - Aislin in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: (fashionably dead) - Cutout Turtleneck in Gray 
Chopper:
Hat: FPStudio - Cowboy Hat
Shirt: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Shirt w/Tee Fatpack 
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Patrol Jeans Fatpack 
Pose & Prop for Rudh: Secret Poses - Photographer, Pose 4 (Available until October 31st at Pose Fair)
Pose & Prop for Chopper: Secret Poses - Fun Day! (Available until October 31st at Pose Fair)
Hay Bales: dust bunny - Harvest Haybale 
Backdrop: (Milk Motion) water's edge scene (Available at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment