Monday, October 29, 2018

Nightmare about 2 Blocks Over from Elm Street

Some days I want to just disappear into the dark... Today is one of those days! It's a long story that I won't go into but I'm going to use my blog as a distraction today... Something to take my mind off my own dark thoughts and into someone else's! 
Someone in the spirit of Halloween, Mr Nightmare himself, Freddie Kruger! Yet of course, me being me, I needed to Rudhify him a little so today's nightmare is being brought to you by Rudhie Kruger!
Let's call it Nightmare about 2 blocks over from Elm Street LOL... It's kinda scary but not in the same way?! 
I took this picture when I was wandering around at the Forgotten, Rudh was dressed as a Freddie tribute, with her own interesting twist... For example, instead of blades for his gloves, she's taking a leaf out of Edward Scissorhands book and using scissors... Yet she's still managed to damage herself by cutting too close - thanks to a Doe Brains Hairstyle! 
Would you believe though, that this whole outfit came together because of the Cropped Sweater - a new epoch release for this month's N21 event - I saw the plaid and it just developed into Rudhie Kruger! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Brains Gacha Item in 6. Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bullet Wound: PaperDolls - Killer Injury 
Burn Wounds: CURELESS&DISORDERLY -  Burned Heretic RARE 
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Loose Belt Choker in Aged Taupe 
Top: epoch - Cropped Ladder Sweater in Plaid (Available until November 12th at N21
Stomach Wound: AsteroidBox - My Body Gacha Items in To Hell 
Glove: Remarkable Oblivion - ScissorHands 
Pants: Pseudo - Charley Jeans in Dark Wash (Available until November 10th at Kustom9
Pose: FOXCITY - Thirsty, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment