Monday, October 15, 2018

Fallen Angels in Hell

I don't want to get myself into trouble today, posting something that I'm thinking of as a demon in Hell, I KNOW that religious stuff can and does offend people but for me it's just a level of fantasy - one that I love playing around with! I crack jokes about it all the time, I mean hell is my hubby after all! 
Today though, for some reason I found myself wanting to do something a little darker, Hell related, a fallen angel of sorts... 
Not that I'm an angel by any means but it's always fun to play around right?! LOL... 
This look was actually a mixed inspiration - partly due to the way I'm feeling right now - but more a combination of this AMAZEBALLS Lava Face and Body Tattoo from Mad' - which comes in two colours Fire and Stone by the way - and the way it seemed to perfectly fit with the Shattered Angel Wings from Ama! It's almost like they were made to go together!! The addition of a tail and horns was all it took to have me charging all over SL looking for the perfect "Hell" style location... I found one, if you haven't been to the Angels & Demons Role Play System but want a heaven or hell style setting, I'd recommend it! 
For now though that's all your getting for me, a little Hell... I'm gonna go raise Hell in RL!!! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Plastik - Vi Horns in Gunmetal 
Hair: #Foxy - North Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Wings: Ama - Shattered Angel (Available until October 31st at The Dark Style Fair
Wound: Mad' - Lava Face + Body Tattoo 
Tail: Caboodle - Demon Tail in Reds 
Pose: FOXCITY - Thirsty Bento Pose Set, Pose 2 (Fatpack Exclusive) 

No comments:

Post a Comment