Monday, December 19, 2016

The Target on the Dart Board

Just one more week to go before the Big Event, and then this time in a week that event will be over! Christmas is coming and there is no stopping it now, this time next week we will all be complaining about having over indulged and will be planning diets for our New Year's Resolutions.
I still have far too much to do, and not enough time to do it in so this week is - as per usual - going to be a bit chaotic I feel. Though I am going to have to be careful, it still hurts putting weight on my foot after my fall and I do not want to damage myself again before Christmas... Feel like I'm waiting for someone to throw swords at me, I'm kind of in anticipation that something else will happen and it's making me nervous!
Rudh unfortunately gets to be the one in the spotlight and create the visuals for the way I feel, and I'm not sure she's too happy about it! You can kinda tell that from the look on her face right now.
The board that she is standing in front of is not actually a throwing knife board, it's actually an item of household decor - if you're house is a castle perhaps?! This is one of the Stabbed Wall Shields from Violetility that you can get your hands on at the current round of We <3 RP - until December 31st.
However in this case I will say that it is her own fault, I mean heck if you want to dress like a "glamorous"  assistant, then someone may want to throw knives at you!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ember in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Choker: #Foxy - Bowie Choker in Black
Dress: Entice - Harder to Breathe Dress in Solids Red
Pose: Come Soon - Alpha Pose 03
Shield: Violetility - Stabbed Shield Wall Deco in Yellow (Available until December 31st at We <3 RP)

No comments:

Post a Comment