Sunday, December 4, 2016

Santa's Not Coming!

If you were ever a bad kid you may have been told that Santa would not come to visit. It was a threat that my parents used to make fairly often when we were little around this time of year, but actually 9 times out of 10 it was a threat that dad assures me worked pretty well... In Holland that threat can be doubled - in fact I know that some of my friends with kids love having a double weapon like this in their arsenal - because this weekend is Sinterklaas. Tomorrow, Monday 5th, is a celebration a little like Christmas. Sinterklaas may not come to visit in the same way that Santa will stay away... 
It's all very distressing for a little kid LOL... 
Luckily for me I am not a kid, but I will be welcoming my British parents over for a visit so that they can experience a Dutch Holiday like this one. It will be all about food and family and maybe if they are lucky there will be a little gift involved too! 
Yet in SL there won't be any gifts given today... So poor little Rudh can sit beside her Cardboard Fireplace - a brilliant creation from Lewd - that seems to be the only kind of fireplace that would actually be safe in the tree house! Although I get the feeling that I am being watched... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sugar in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Shirt: Addams - Natalia BoyFriend Shirt in Scottish Black 
Prop & Pose: Lewd - Cardboard Christmas in Flames Version (Available until December 16th at Suicide Dollz
Elves: !gO! - ChristmasElf in Happy and Pixie 

No comments:

Post a Comment