Monday, December 12, 2016

Winter is Formal

Christmas is coming SO FREAKING FAST, I cannot quite believe how fast the big Holiday is almost upon us. There is so much to do and not a lot of time left to do it in, and it's almost a feeling of if I blink I'm going to miss it right now... Presents need wrapping, Shopping has to be done and OH don't even get me started about decorating. Hell and I don't even have a tree yet!
This weekend however was a time to celebrate with my SL Family. some of my best friends and some lovely music by the singer Greg Kat. It was a formal affair, and so for once in the year I was able to dress in something a little pretty... 
My dress is something that I fell in love with and then had Lil help me glam up a little... I couldn't resist this dress. I never get to dress all pretty like this very often, and when I do, I find myself wearing something that is barely there - not that that's different from normal - but I couldn't leave this dress I NEEDED to wear it! It's one from Kaithleen's that was a release for the last round of Enchantment, I've had it stashed away for the formal for that long, but it's now available as a regular release in the mainstore!
I added a little glamour by wrapping myself in this gorgeous furry Twisted Stole from Peqe - which I'd never condone in RL - and wearing a few pearls... 
Now the ball is over and I am riding home in a sleigh carriage through the valley of Lost Unicorn... I wonder if I will meet Santa the way the children of Narnia did? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Sugar (December Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Kibitz - Sasha Collar in Black 
Scarf: Peqe - Twisted Stole in White 
Dress: Kaithleen's - Witch Long Dress in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Cute and Coy 2 (Available until January 6th at Pretty Things
Horse: Remarkable Oblivion - Sleigh Bells in Snowflake & Sleigh RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment