Saturday, December 24, 2016

Sleep now, Santa's Coming...

It's Christmas Eve... Tonight is the night that the Fat Man comes to visit - and I'm not talking about HellBone this time - he's the one that children are waiting for. 
I'm still not feeling very festive, but I'm trying my hardest to get into the spirit... Today I plan on watching a lot of Christmas movies and beginning to prepare myself for cooking the feast tomorrow. It's taking a LOT of mental pressure and a lot of wrangling of emotions, but I will get there... I think! 
For now I am just going to try to smile and wonder if I've been a good enough girl to make it onto the nice list this year... I know I've been bad, but surely he can't know that right?! 
I'll sleep next to the tree tonight in case I have to be there to argue my case with Mr. Claus... It seems like he's already been to visit Rudh though?! 
Rudh got lucky this year, it seems that the Fat Man took a liking to her... I only hope she got onto the nice list in the right way and didn't bribe her way on to it!
Isn't she cute when she's sleeping?! In RL I look like a monster when I'm sleeping, but in SL Rudh looks so cute and not a smidgen of drool in sight! Those cute little footsie Pyjamas and her mussed up hair still leave her looking adorable with her teddy, and she must have been a good girl... Look at all those presents from the Fat Man!
There´s a new Boogers Urnerwherl Bear, a Garbaggio Ocean Princess Doll, some gorgeous new heels and toys of an adult nature, as well as an adorable Jian Husky Puppy and a (Yummy) Diamond Snowflake Ring... Plus there seems to be a LOT of other presents in that Sack... 
Though Santa you have to come back, you didn't eat any of your treats that she selected specially from Lost Junction... 
Time for bed before long for me, I hope that Santa will treat me as well as Rudh but I´m going to sign off by saying a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Argrace - KOHAKU in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
PJs: Mirukuti - Footed Onesie in Royal Blue
Building:  Trompe Loeil - Noelle Cottage (Available until January 6th at Collabor88)
Tree: LAQ Decor - Christmas Tree in Classic
Blue Bear: BoOgErS - Urnerwherl Bermerd RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Dog: JIAN - Holiday Huskies in Pupper Present RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Brown Bear: BoOgErS - Poor Abandoned Bear (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Food: Lost Junction - Chilly Cheer Gacha Items (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Ring: (Yummy) - Snowflake Rings in Fresh Snow Diamond RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Ring Box: Meli Imako - Ring Box 
Bed: Violetility - Christmas Cuddle Puddle (Available in the 12 Days of Christmas Gifts) 
Dildo: (epia) - Dildo 
Shoes: REIGN. - Glitteratii Heels 
Doll: Garbaggio - Ocean Princess RARE (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Sack: Trompe Loeil - Sack Of Presents (Available until December 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment