Wednesday, December 14, 2016

In Grandma's Attic

I want to the avoid Christmas feeling today, I'm feeling less in the mood and more like the Grinch... I still hurt and have way too much to do to be sitting around not able to walk so I am having to take things slowly, and today I decided I don't even want to think about Christmas! Is that weird? 
I'm going to do some exploring. In a show I was watching recently, people went to an old house in search of treasures, and it makes me feel amazed to see the kind of things that are sometimes left behind to go to ruin. 
It makes me jealous, I want to explore forgotten places like this, and well because it's so cold outside, I feel like exploring Grandma's Attic... 
My Grandparents attic is nothing like this, but this location at WHOLE WHEAT really inspired me to get dirty and crawl through the cobwebs...
I've had the perfect outfit on for a while now, and YES it's starting to smell so I should probably throw it into the washing machine, but that makes it even more perfect to crawl through the cobwebs, right? 
The Sweater is my new favourite piece of clothing, it's a KITJA Aurelia Sweater from the current - but ending soon - round of UBER - I pulled it on with the most amazing pair of Vinyl jeans which hug a girls curves in all the right places, and some cute little flats. These Reign Flats are possibly not the best for crawling around in a dusty attic but they looked cute while I was doing other things and that's what mattered lol... 
Who knows what treasures I will find?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Tempest in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: KITJA - Aurelia Sweater in Black (Available until December 23rd at Uber
Tattoo: Identity - Peaceful Mind (Available until December 19th at Kinky
Jeans: Vinyl - Halsey Smoker Jeans in Dirty Blue (Available until December 23rd at Uber
Shoes; Reign - Alice in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Broke 

No comments:

Post a Comment