Friday, December 16, 2016

Gluhwein to Warm Up

Yesterday was all about drinking Champagne and being rather under dressed, and I guess today is on a similar theme lol... Not enough clothes to be out in the snow - if this was RL I'd have frost bitten toes - and would you look at that, Gluhwein! Careful Rudh, don't be getting an even worse reputation for yourself LOL... 
Luckily SL is a place you can go out in the snow in a miniskirt and still feel warm, because in RL tights - or stockings - would be a necessity! Still at least the Gluhwein will warm me up! Right?!
I went for a walk at WinterFlakes and decided to stop off for something warm, sweet and a little alcoholic at the Gluhwein stall this morning. 
I have to admit I wasn't entirely well dressed for snowy weather, but the outfit from Petite Mort was meant to be one that I wore to a party or drinks with the ladies - maybe I'm on my way home doing the walk of shame LOL... 
As mentioned this is a petty outfit from Petite Mort - available until December 23rd at Winter Trend - and as per usual with Petite Mort collections you can mix and match the separate pieces to make an outfit best for you. I LOVE THAT about this store, things work great together and with other things plus there are so many great colours to mix-n-match! 
Now, while I'm here and feeling a little festive, can I get anyone a mug of Gluhwein?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Sugar in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket: Petite Mort - Fur Coat in Cinnamon (Available until December 23rd at Winter Trend)
Top: Petite Mort - Silky Cami in Brassy (Available until December 23rd at Winter Trend)
Skirt: Petite Mort - Distressed Denim Skirt in Drty Drk Distressed Denim (Available until December 23rd at Winter Trend
Boots: Reign - Rome Lace Up Heels 
Pose: Image Essentials - Cute and Coy 6 (Available until January 6th at Pretty Things

No comments:

Post a Comment